The REALTOR® you choose has a large role to play in how fast your home sells and how much it sells for. A home that is prepared, marketed, and showcased well will attract more potential buyers and, generally, sell for a higher price.
When you trust us to market your property, the goal is to ensure that your home stands out from the crowd. Together we'll review your home and, where possible, we'll make some inexpensive suggestions that could help you demand a higher price. Then we'll put together an asking price that is attractive to the market and to you. It will be a realistic asking price based on the facts of the market, one that will sell your house quickly. We will never propose an inflated listing price simply to “buy” your listing. Overpricing your home will result in a much longer time on the market and, ultimately, a lower sale price. Pricing it right the first time is key.
The marketing plan for your home will include the best of traditional and modern marketing to ensure your home looks its best. Right from the start, we'll invest heavily in your listing to maximize its exposure and help it sell for top dollar.
The following is a brief outline of our marketing plan. If you consider listing your property with us, we will explain in full detail how our plan simply works better!
- Broad Internet exposure through a variety of websites.
- Professional photographs to highlight your home's best features.
- Detailed floor plans to help buyers visualize their new lifestyle and mentally move in.
- Print advertising as appropriate.
- Direct mail and direct email to potential buyers.
- Public and REALTOR® open houses as appropriate.
- Utilize Royal LePage's various local, national and international channels to truly maximize exposure.
- Additional, specialized marketing plans will be designed for unique and hard to market properties.
We are not doing our job unless we find a buyer for your house. Our marketing is designed to expose your property in the best possible fashion and to generate offers. Once we have offers, we'll negotiate hard on your behalf to close the sale at the highest price as quickly as possible.